This morning I figured out how to change the header and gave up on getting the dragon drawing done fast enough to use it. Eventually the current “Raven Dance” header will be replaced with a cool dragon drawing.
Till then, it has something that relates to one of my books and isn’t the WordPress logo! I think it looks a lot better. I also wrote some text for the home page, which beats what was up there before.
Watch for more content as I keep building this site and posting updates on my projects. Pretty soon there will be a new release too, “Sword of Arkatyr” is in its final edits nearly ready to send to my editor before putting it online!